Pink From the heart and the Miracle of Forgiveness.

Image from http://www.jellydesigns.com/photography/flowers-nature/pink_sunset.html


Hello My SpArKly Friends, and a joyous Pink Saturday to you all.

As you know, this Pink Saturday is a day of sharing things that inspire us in order to celebrate Colette's Miracle makeover. 
Today I would like to share the miracle of forgiveness, in which an ordinary man in extraordinary circumstances chose to become and empty vessel in which to let God touch people's lives and help them heal.
I turned off the Pixie music temporarily for this weekend so you can hear the video.
(After this weekend, just click on the video to have it take you to youtube so you can hear it)




I found this quite by accident... while fretting over what to post about for this Pink Saturday! Although I am not a Mormon,  I am now sure it wasn't an accident finding it...
 it was an answer.

I hope you find it as inspiring as I did.

Dear Father, please keep my  heart always open so that I may be a worthy vessel for you to use to spread your message of love.


So for this special Pink Saturday,
if you go to Kellee's site you can see the reveal for Colette's Bedroom Makeover.
WWW.KATILLACSHACK.COM 
It is such an inspiring story, and if you like,
Here's what you can do to make a difference for another!

-TELL YOUR READERS: ABOUT COLETTE AND HER MAKEOVER--GO TO WWW.KATILLACSHACK.COM 
FOR ANY DETAILS YOU NEED. 

-POST ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK

-1) LINK TO:   WWW.KATILLACSHACK.COM  SO YOUR READERS CAN WATCH THE INSPIRING MAKEOVER VIDEO REVEAL


-2) LINK TO: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GUIDEPOSTS  PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT FOR GUIDEPOSTS THANKING THEM FOR CO-SPONSORING THE MAKEOVER STORY AND THE VIDEO.

And, guess what!  Pink Saturday was named in the video credits!!!  Now, let's do use our pink fellowship to do it again.

-$1.00 Donated for EACH and ALL COMMENTS: 
RECEIVED AT THE
PINK SATURDAY, SPIRITUAL SUNDAY &
EARN A $1.00 DONATION IN YOUR NAME EACH PLACE YOU COMMENT FOR THE NEXT MIRACLE MAKEOVER FOR SOMEONE IN NEED!


-GIVEAWAYS TO WIN:  

  • NEW Janome Sewing Machine

  • Erin Houghton Roses Painting

  • Guideposts Magazine Subscriptions

  • Penny Carlson Mosaic Cross
The Pixies and I would like to 
donate a
Guardian Angel Tree
to the 
next
Miracle Makeover.


Please be sure to visit all of our lovely ladies at 
Miss Beverly's
How Sweet the Sound
for 
Pink Saturday
and help celebrate
Colette's Miracle makeover!
And have yourself a very sparkly, blessed weekend!


17 comments

  1. Lovely post Tobi and I am sure that they would love one of your Guardian Angels :} Be sure to hop on over and leave a comment on my blog so we can all max out our donations! Also, I'm having an additional giveaway so be sure to let me know if you want to be included. Have a wonderful weekend, fondly, Roberta
    http://con-tain-it.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what special grace has been dispenced upon this man. What a terrible tradegy to have to endure but with Jesus all things are possible. I'm so glad that you shared this video. It is an inspiring story. Have a wonderful miracle saturday.
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Tobi, What a beautiful post, thank you for sharing, blessings to you! Lets all visit as many posts as possible! Heartful Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tobi you are a generous angel in disguise. Always spreading your sweet pixie dust and kindnesses. Thank you for sharing to day. Please come visit me too. This was beautifully written. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tobi, what an inspiring post! The video brought tears to my eyes. And how sweet of you to donate one of your trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special post, so inspiring, glad I found you. I love sparkle.

    Have a special Pink Day!
    marian elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post! How sweet you and the fairies are to donate to a great cause!

    Happy PS,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tobi, thank you for sharing this. Beautiful.

    Mermaid Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Beautiful Pixie Queen Tobi!

    What a neat-o and uplifting post. Thank-you for being a team member for the Miracle Party! The pixie trees are so magical --perfect inspiration for today!

    Bless you!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post has stolen my heart, thankyou so much. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Miracle Party, Char

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining the Miracle Party. What a glorious weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This man is amazing.I'm not so sure I could do that. Thank-you so much for touching my heart by sharing this video.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was very inspiring. Like you I don't believe it was an accident that you found it. Thank you for sharing it with us. Your blog is delightful.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  14. They will love your tree! What a happy inspirational post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful post!
    Blessings & Joy to you,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Pink Saturday, sweet Tobi. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special, and for taking part in this day of celebration and thanks.

    There truly are miracles going on all around us every day. We just have to open our hearts in acceptance.

    I am so glad you found this and shared it with all of us. It is something I will always remember.

    I'm still hoping to reach my goal of 200 comments by midnight tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a moving video! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete