Pinks on Pink Saturday- My Second Craft Show!

Hello My Sparkly Friends!
Sorry if this post looks a lot like my last,
but I am doing another craft show this weekend.
My booth is a little different, but it is definitely
Pink Pixie Forest!
So sorry for the tardiness of this post, but
I woke up late today
and totally
speeded to get here
so I could
Finish setting up my
Booth!
I finally got everything together
and
PHEW!
Sat down and found that I actually
had wireless here at the show
so
Tada!!
My post at last :)
So how was your Thanksgiving?
Did you have yourself a Turkey Coma??

Did you cook or go somewhere?
We went to my Aunt in Connecticut
and had a great time.
I learned how to play Texas Hold em Poker
and actually
WON
the pot of money!
20 Buckeroonies.
Hope y'all had a great
Turkey day!
And since it is
Pink Saturday,
Please mosey on over to
to see all my pinky friends!



10 comments

  1. Hi Tobi! Happy Thanksgiving weekend! Your booth looks so magical and very inviting. I hope you sell everything! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trees. Good luck with the craft fair.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth looks gorgeous, it would be fun to see it in person. We are still in Cabo for Thanksgiving so we missed cold, cold, cold and sat in the sun instead.
    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tobi, Happy PS! Your booth looks absolutely magical! Hope it went well for you. Have a wonderful week, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday Tobi Sweetie...
    Oh what a beautiful share this evening. I simply adore your booth and everything looks so beautiful. I hope you will email me and let me know how the sale went. I love the trees. The one in the silver container is so gorgeous. I love it. I could have one in every single room of the house (As I am sure you do) and never tire of one of them. I am sure that the Pixies flitter from one to the other. So, so pretty Tobi.

    I have missed you. I am working, and staying busy. My voice is worse than it was when last I tried to talk to you. I am not sure you would be able to understand me at all. One day at a time.

    Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving you little winner you. The whole pot hu? At least enough to take us out for hot chocolate.

    Many hugs sweetie and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday Tobi, Your booth looks great and I know from years past that they are lots of work and lots of fun. hope you make a ton of money so you don't have to start plying poker for a living! lol, Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, very pretty blog. I hope you did great at the craft show.

    I am now following you.

    Also, I don't know if you are on twitter, but we have a lot of shops linking up to our Valentine TwitterGanza. It is a way to get more twitter followers. Each sponsor gives a gift and in Jan we are having a huge giveaway. There will be 3 winners. We have some great prizes already. Would love to have you join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck at the show, Tobi. Your booth looks great.
    Happy PS
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks scrumptious!!
    ♥´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Lori Lynn ♥

    PS: I'm having a Holiday giveaway!!
    http://lorilynnscottage.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-happiness-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete