Fairy Elf Tobi

Welcome my Sparkly Friends!

Come sit a spell in my sparkly meadow deep in the heart of Pink Pixie Forest! This is a place of long forgotten dreams, the sweetness of childhood, the magical beauty of trinkets that twinkle... the wonder of surrounding yourself with pretty, glittery handmade baubles with an element of whimsy.
My name is Tobi- Fairy Elf of the Pink Pixie Forest. This is the place where my imagination lives and plays with the Pixies and Fairies, and where I create sparkly treasures to remind myself that we should never forget the blessing of "re- seeing" the world thru a child's eye again... full of wonder and amazement.

The Sparkly Art that the Pixies and I create are available on Ebay, My website or in my Etsy Shoppe! If you would like me to email you when new items are listed, just email me above and let me know!

Come Follow Me as a Sparkly Friend and journey with me thru the land of creative possibilities, Pinkness, Sisterhood and love!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello!

Trying to post from my phone!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fairy Tree

A Fairy Tree