Lawn Ghosts 2012


 

 
Hello my SpaRkLy FriEnds!
Halloween is just around the corner
 and I finally put up my lawn ghosts!
Here are some new pics for your haunting pleasure.

 This year I made the ghosties more frilly and vintage.

 And I had them hold hands in a semi circle instead of a ring.

I also added a cutie patootie sitting on my bench,

And two Victorian gals wandering off to the woods.
 
I totally love these little Fairy ghosts!
Have a Spooktacular Halloween, and a
 
Ghosty Pink Saturday as well!!!
Please support Breast Cancer Awareness!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!
Linking to Home sweet Home 
and Potpourri Friday 

9 comments

  1. Love,love,love your frilly, darling ghosts! Who could possible be afraid of them! I just have to do some next year....
    HPS!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a ghost, but if I did I would want it to look like one of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tobi,

    I LOVE the ghosts...just adorable and of course you know I love those pink pumpkins!

    Hugs,
    Steph ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tobi--loving your pink pumpkin and sweet ghosties!! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy...enjoyed the frilly kind of princess looking ghosts. How different is your post? V-e-r-y d-i-f-f-e-n-t!!!!!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOW.....I just SMILE :)
    wonderful photos,,,,,
    and do not miss,,,,,,

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my Sparkly friend, You have been in my thoughts and I hope you made it through Hurricane Sandy safely, keep us posted at Roses.
    Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in absolute love with your ghosties "ring around the rosie" take for Halloween. I'm hard at work and hope they come out just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete