Car Lashes!!

Hello my Sparkly Friends!

OK, so how
FABULOUS
is this car,
and just
LOOK AT THOSE LASHES!!!
What will they think of next??!
I totally want these for Christmas!!!


So Guess What??

OMGosh-
I bought my butterfly
BOB
Some Milkweed,
and today
She Laid An Egg!!!
I am going to be a grandma!!!
 
In the picture
you can see her just finishing.
The tiny white spot
by her abdomen is 
the egg!
This is so totally unbelieveable-
I feel much better
now
that I know 
Bob has fulfilled her purpose-
to be
Fruitful and

Multiply!!! 

Here is my pup
Skye
Showing us her
Pink Tongue
for Pink Saturday!
Soon I will be posting my Christmas
Decorating-
here is a sneak peek:



Now go and visit 
Miss Beverly
for Pink Saturday!!
Have a Sparkly Weekend-
with Sparkly hugs from
Me and the Pixies!!








8 comments

  1. That car has an eye of bling. A baby butterfly.. ? how awesome is that/ Thanks for the share. Warm wishes Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That car is something else. I have seen a lot of really neat pink cars, but never one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love pink with lashes! The new baby butterfly what a wonderful experience. Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lashes are great! I love them, now I just need a car to put them on :)
    Congrats granny...teehee, Bob is looking great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, sweet Tobi. I've missed you and are of your sparkling. My job has be so busy.

    I have my pretty "Tobi" tree in my office sparkling. It makes me think of you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sparkly friend is still out here in blog land...hello sweet fairy friend. Hope life is well.
    Love,Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is your dog Skye a Cane Corso? She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tobi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete