Blog Inspiration of the Week: A Meandering Pearl

"What do you love?" Ravenflower the pixie asked.
"The name of my new follower's blog- A Meandering Pearl!"
"That's a pretty name she said" while rummaging thru my box of broken necklaces.
"I think that would make a pretty tree... meandering Pearl..." I said to myself whilst browsing her blog.

The very next morning I went down to feed Precious and Baby- (my Pomeranian Pixies)

When low and behold- what just twinkled at me?

A brand new tree, shimmering with silver crushed glass glitter and pearls...Meandering Pearls!
"Wow" I thought-What a wonderful idea for a weekly, (or sometimes every two or three weeks depending on how busy me and the pixies and fairies are) to create a tree just for the fun of it that happens to be inspired by the name of one of my sparkly blog friends! "

The tree is adorable, but I really need to speak to the pixies about leaving my glue gun on!



So this precious tree is lovingly dedicated to Meandering Pearl-"It takes a long time to grow a rare pearl"! Visit her lovely blog and say hi for me!

The shells in the base can hold your sweet earrings





So if you are interested in being a possible future muse for this project, just leave us a comment submitting your blog name or that of a friend's that might make a pretty tree, and we just may do it!

Ps This is just for fun and to keep my creativity flowing, and the pixies out of mischief! No strings attached!

4 comments

  1. Stunning Tree! and a beautiful post! Yes agree such a great name for a blog too...
    I think those fairies pinch more than just pearls and glitter...lol.. forever not being able to find things I've stashed!:)
    Have a good day!
    Love lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Lou! They just don't take socks...that would be Trolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just adorable!!! What a fantastic way to inspire creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so precious, thank you!!! im going to do a post about it at some time but its been quite a heartrending week...this made my day sparkle so!!! such lovelieness!!!

    ReplyDelete