Happy Pinkalicious Saturday, and a Belated Happy Birthday To My Sweet Pea!!


Hello My sparkly friends! Been too busy to post over the past week- sorry. I had to clean my "Migrating Mess" from the room that is now a gym! Today's post is time traveling back to last Sunday, Mothers Day.

Here are the lovely hanging baskets I got from the hubs!



Here is my first rose of the season
Mothers Day this year was also my lovely daughter Ashley's 24th Birthday! She was the best gift I ever got! Her present to me was getting rid of the Black Hair, and returning to Blonde! YAY to that, although I did still think she was beautiful with the dark hair as well! Here she is wearing the Tiara i got from Michelle's swap goodies. I think she looks like a 50's movie star!
It seems like only yesterday she was a little pixie...


Happy Birthday my sweetheart, mommy loves you! She is still my little pixie!

Thank you for sharing my Mother's Day with me! Now please hop on over to Miss Beverly at How Sweet The Sound to see all of the other Pinkies!! Thank you Miss Beverly for Hosting this every week!

Sparkly Hugs,Tobi and the Pixies!


Sparkly Hugs,Tobi and the Pixies!

19 comments

  1. WOW!! Those are amazing flower baskets!!

    And your daughter is so beautiful!!
    Just like you!!

    HPS!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'morn Tobi ~ What a darling pictures of your pixie!

    I will post around noon or so today after I talk to Sherry this AM ... last night was not good when we spoke.


    Sherry will appreciate receiving a card from you. I THANK YOU ...

    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter does look like a 50s star...or a beautiful princess. Happy belated birthday to her and mother's day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your sweet daughter is beautiful and happy belated birthday to her. Your Mother's Day sounds like it was special and the hanging baskets are just gorgeous. How pretty your first rose!

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heavens your daughter is a beautiful sweetie! I love it! Your flowers are sooooo pretty too!
    Pixie hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flower baskets are lovely. So funny I just bought a horse bridle this past weekend to make a flower hanger. Your daughter is lovely, she really does look like maybe Marilyn Monroe. Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tobi,

    So I am back for this week's Pink Saturday! :)

    Am I the only one who thinks of Sandra Dee (http://www.celebritiesfans.com/Pic/sandradee.jpg) when I see the photo of Ashley? Cute and still very much a pixie! :)

    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those beautiful flower baskets and that is your daughter? you two could be sisters! she's a stunning as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girly...your daughter IS a beauty and she DOES look like a 50's movie star. Beautiful for sure.

    Now...I love your bejeweled tree. YUMMMMEEEE!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post love your daughter's vintage fashionista style!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome Mother's day!! Your little pixie is beautiful!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your sweet pixie.. Love the hanging baskets,have a great weekend. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to your sweet gal and Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stopped by for the first time. Your blog is so PRETTY! i love the music you have playing.


    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. she is gorgeous...where does the time go!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your daughter, like your flowers - is BEAUTIFUL. I still can't believe you're old enough to have a daughter who is 24!!!! I refuse to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful flowers... I love the sweet pictures of your darling daughter.
    Blessings
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did I miss this??? What a sweetie pie! She was too cute and what a gorgeous woman she is becoming!
    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the flowers, and what a nice post about your daughter. They grow up too fast, don't they? ; )
    ~Michele
    P.S. Love the music on your blog. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete