Happy Pinkalicious Saturday!

Hello my Sparkly Friends, it is another Pink Saturday, and you know what that means... hop on over to our Sweet hostess Miss Beverly at How Sweet The Sound, and visit the other wonderful Pinkies!

First I will show you a beautiful Pink Glass Candlestick i found last Pink Saturday at a yard sale. I think it is called slag glass, but if anyone out there knows what itis please let me know!
Next up- Two shots of my new pink Geraniums for the summer!

This last beauty aint pink, but it is purple and there is pink IN the color purple! Isn't she a beauty? I just woke up to her shining face today!
Have a lovely day filled with Pinkness, and please send healing prayers to my friend Sherry at Country Wings in Phoenix- she has pneumonia and is really sick, and my friend Jen with a really bad back. Thank you all.
Sparkly Pink Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

14 comments

  1. you have a lovely blog! beautiful eye candy. your art is stunning. thanks for sharing.
    blessings
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Tobi...Have a wonderful weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the pink candlestick is yummy. Love the flowers such pretty pinks. Happy Pink Saturday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tobi, I'm in southern California for this week, sugar. I'll be home next friday. But I looooooove your bottle brush tree on the right. Darling.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous candle stick...how fun, how you found it..have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers..and the candlestick looks like pink candy!
    Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY TOBI,
    BEAUTIFUL POST.
    I WILL PRAY FOR HEALING FOR YOUR FRIENDS.
    MY DH HAS HAD 3 BACK SURGERIES SO I CAN KINDA KNOW WHAT JEN IS GOING THROUGH. I AM SURPRISED AS SICK AS SHERRY IS, SHE IS NOT IN THE HOSPITAL.
    YOUR CANDLE STICK IS STUNNING. I CAN'T TELL IF IT IS SLAG GLASS OR NOT.
    YOU HAVE THE FACE OF AN ANGEL.
    IT SHINES WITH THE GLORY OF THE LORD
    HUGS AND FAIRY DUST
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pink candle stick is really gorgeous! Happy PS!

    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw you are such a sweetie! love that candle stick! hope you are having a Sparkly Pink Saturday!
    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tobi,
    The candle stick is lovely in pink; very unique! Flowers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday to you.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Lovely flowers and that candle stick is wonderful!! Happy Pink Saturday! Have a wonderful and Sunny Mother's Day!
    Hugs,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Pinks!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Pink Saturday. The candlestick is gorgeous and the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pink candlestick and flowers!

    Happy Pink Saturday! :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete